Pigs in a blanket bring us back to our childhood, but who says they’re only for kids?! These are Keto approved and definitely making an appearance at our next Keto Reboot Tailgate!
Check out more keto friendly -> RECIPES
Keto Friendly Pigs in a Blanket
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- Place shredded cheddar and cream cheese in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave until melted; about 30-60 seconds, stirring halfway
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add almond flour and spices until dough forms. (If dough consistency is too sticky to work with add almond flour until workable consistency forms.)
- Roll out dough to 1/4" thickness
- Place dough in freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Cut strips of dough about 1" in width and 4" in length.
- Wrap dough around hotdogs and place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!