Make some fabulous Salsa, also know as PICO de Gallo! This is an easy recipe to make the perfect, delicious tasting salsa!
It doesn’t get an easy then this to make fresh garden salad at home! I love the taste of fresh veggies straight out of the garden! This is great for baked chicken, scrambled eggs, making bell pepper nachos and for dipping veggies.
Makes 2 1/2 cups salsa and keeps in the fridge for about a week.
10 servings of 1/4 cup salsa
Calories 10, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 120 mg, Fiber 1 g
More Keto approved – RECIPES
Keto Approved Fresh Garden Salsa: PICO de Gallo
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 medium jalapeÃ±o pepper stemmed, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro chopped fine
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves peeled, chopped fine or minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped fine, we used red and yellow heirloom
- ombine all ingredients and place in a mason jar. Good for about a week!