A yummy eggplant recipe that is sure to have you loving this vegetable! Topped with cheesy goodness, the whole family will love it!
This recipes is really easy to make and it’s so popular! Amazing flavor you’ll love!
Check out more keto approved -> RECIPES
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup pork rinds
- 1 large eggplant sliced
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 4-6 slices cheese torn into pieces
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Slice and wash eggplant and place slices on paper towels before salting.
- Let dry for about 1/2 hour to remove the bitterness.
- Dip eggplant in egg and then in pork rinds.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add eggplant, cook until lightly browned on each side (drain on paper towels to remove excess oil)
- Place in baking dish and top with sauteed onion, tomato, parmesan cheese, and feta.
- Lastly top with torn pieces of muenster cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is hot and melted.