Keto Dream Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are so yummy and Keto approved as well as low carb!
The perfect guiltless dessert for parties, after dinner or just for fun!
These have less than 0.8 grams of carbs per cupcake, zero added sugar and they are absolutely dreamy!
These are keto approved so if you are following a ketogenic lifestyle these are perfect! They are also low carb and so delicious!
I have been following a ketogenic lifestyle for over a year now as well as enjoying my drink, Keto/os. I love drinking Orange Dream Keto/os because even when I eat something I shouldn’t my keto drink still keeps me in ketosis. Drinking Orange Dream, means I don’t have to follow a super strict keto diet in order to experience all the amazing benefits such as lots of energy, reduced brain fog, reduced inflammation and lots more! I feel fantastic! As a family we all enjoy Orange Dream as well as keto friendly recipes and foods!
Click here for more ->> RECIPES
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Keto Dream Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar truvia or Splenda
- 1/2 cup baking blend truvia Splenda or swerve sweetener
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 cup of swerve powdered sugar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- pinch salt
- This Is How I Made It:
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl beat the sugar and butter until creamy and well incorporated.
- Beat in the coconut flour. Add the eggs one at a time beating on medium high.
- Add the sour cream and the rest of the wet and dry ingredients. Mix for about 90 seconds or until well blended.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fully set. I like to stick a toothpick into the middle of one cupcake and if it pulls out without clean without crumbs that is a good indication they are done!
- Set aside to cool.
- To Make The Frosting:
- Beat the butter and cream cheese, then add the vanilla and salt.
- Beat in the swerve powdered sugar, then beat in the cream.
- I like to put my frosting in the refrigerator to set for about 15-20 minutes before frosting.
- Frost your fully cooled cupcakes and watch these them disappear.