These are a quick and easy keto approved snack or lunch that is satisfying and delicious! Fun for the kids to help make and fun to eat!
These are so easy to make! My kids like to assemble their own because it’s fun and they can choose their own toppings. This is a healthy snack for them, they like to keto too!
You can either use pre-cooked bacon or bacon bits, or you can cook your own using my QUICK METHOD
You can change these up a bit with your preferred ingredients if you want. As you can see in the pic I used all natural deli meat on a couple of them. They were really good with the turkey meat. I used ranch dressing but you could also use another kind as long as it’s low carb and full fat dressing. Enjoy!
More keto friendly ->> RECIPES
Keto Cucumber Boats
- 1 large Cucumber
- 4 slices natural deli meat
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1 tbs red oinion
- 4 tbs bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 tsp ranch dressing
- Wash cucumbers and slice lengthwise in half. You can make several boats out of each cucumber if they are large.
- Gut inside of cucumber to remove seeds.
- Fills cucumber boats with ingredients of your choice.