Keto approved stuffed bacon cups are a yummy appetizer or snack perfect if you are following a low carb diet. These taste amazing!
These are easy to make and so crispy and yummy! Perfect for the ketogenic diet and they store as leftovers well so you can grab a quick snack.
These make 24 large or 12 mini cups.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Crab Stuffed Bacon Cups
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 stalk celery very finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut bacon into thirds for regular cupcake tins, or into quarters for minis.
- Lay bacon in tins, criss crossing, to cover the cup.
- In a small bowl add your crab, cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, old bay, mustard and celery. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide crab mixture into 12 even meatballs (24 for minis) and place the mixture in the bacon cups, pushing down into the cup to fill it.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese has is melted and the bacon is cooked.
- Let cool in pan about 5 minutes, then use a knife and run along the inside of the cup to loosen from the pan.
- Set on paper towels to drain.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!