Ketogenic friendly Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies are low carb and amazingly delicious! Diabetic Friendly and so good!
Following a ketogenic lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of the better things in life, like chocolate chip cookies! These taste amazing! I had to eat a couple as soon as they came out of the oven because warm chocolate chip cookies are the best! They perfect for anyone following a low carb or low sugar meal plan. They are diabetic friendly and a great choice for any healthy plan. Perfect with a glass of almond milk mixed with Keto Kreme!
These are kid friendly too and a great snack for your kids if you don’t want them eating a lot of sugar. Much healthier then anything you buy at the store. I love making home made baked goods because then I know exactly what it in them and they don’t contain any preservatives.
Macros per cookie:
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips I used Lilly's
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a food processor or with a hand held electric mixer, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add the butter and pulse or mix into the dry ingredients. Add the egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- With a tablespoon, ball dough and flatten with your hand, space the dough out evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes
- Let cool before serving. Enjoy!!