These chicken bombs are insanely delicious! Perfect for your keto lifestyle and easy to make!
These are easier to make then you’d think and amazingly delicious! You can cook them in the oven or on the grill, there’s directions for both!
If you are following a ketogenic diet you’ll have to find a low carb, low sugar barbecue sauce to use for these. There are plenty out there in the stores, which is great. You can also make your own.
My whole family loves these chicken bombs and they are very tasty! Definitely a favorite meal in our house. Perfect with some fresh veggies or a salad. Also goes great with mashed cauliflower.
More- Keto Approved Recipes
Are you new to the keto diet? check out these shopping tips from Tessa!
A ketogenic diet can have many benefits!
I love following a ketogenic lifestyle, its so easy, even with kids.
Check out more info here – Ketogenic Food List
Keto Chicken Bombs For the Ketogenic Diet
- Season with salt pepper. Mix the two cheeses together and smear about 1 Tbsp into each pepper half (just use up the cheese between all of the peppers).
- Place the pepper on the chicken breast and wrap it up as best you can. I suggest placing the pepper cheese side down so it gets completely covered by the chicken.
- Wrap each chicken breast completely with two pieces of bacon. Start at one end, wrap half the breast and finish the second half with the other piece of bacon. This helps to keep chicken closed to.
- For the Grill: Cook on a preheated 350 degree grill over indirect heat for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Turn every 5 minutes and baste with BBQ sauce each time you turn it.
- For oven: Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Baste a couple times and finish under the broiler to set the BBQ sauce. **I suggest a 400 degree oven and no BBQ sauce for the first 20 minutes, turning once to help cook the bacon. Then reduce heat to 375, cover in BBQ sauce and finish baking