Craving cheesecake that’s easy to make? This recipe makes a yummy Keto Cheesecake that is to die for! Only 5 ingredients!
This keto cheesecake recipe is simple to make and only has 5 ingredients! Great for when you are craving cheesecake and are trying to eat low carb!
This cheesecake can be easily frozen to last longer if you want to eat just one slice every now and then.
Top with some sugar free chocolate sauce or a few berries for a low carb dessert!
Servings size: 1 cheesecake makes about 12 slices
Protein 8g, Cals 279, Fat 27g, Net Carbs 3g, Fiber 0g Cut it up and freeze to have one piece and a time
Check out more Keto Approved Recipes
- 3 8oz oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup Stevia in the raw
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, Combine with Stevia, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Add eggs one at a time. beating until thick and creamy.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9" springform pan or deep pie pan (I used) and put the springform on a baking sheet. Pour in the filling.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Let cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack. Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.