Who doesn’t love stuffed portobellos? This recipe is keto approved and low carb!
More Keto approved recipes – HERE
Keto Cauliflower Stuffed Portobellos
- 4 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets (or 1 1lb bag of frozen)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush the mushroom caps with olive oil on both sides
- Sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, turn over and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- (While mushrooms are roasting, prepare the mashed cauliflower.)
- For the mashed cauliflower, bring a large pot of water to a boil, add cauliflower florets. Cook for about 6 minutes, or until soft.
- Once cauliflower is finished cooking, drain well, pat between several layers of paper towels until very dry. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and garlic.
- With an immersion blender or potato masher, combine until creamy.
- Season with salt & pepper and stir in fresh chives.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture on to the Portobello mushroom and return to oven for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!