A big batch of keto buffalo wings I just made in 40 minutes. Quick and easy! Mmmmm smells good.
Perfect for a low carb snack for the football game or just any day you want some yummy food that is keto friendly! So easy to make and quick!! Great to feed a crowd!
My kids love wings and these are always a hit! Great for a party as well when you want to eat healthy and stick to your ketogenic meal plan! A ketogenic diet is so EASY! Especially with the help of Keto/os from Pruvit! I love it!
More Pruvit Keto friendly –> RECIPES
See more Keto/os –> Before and After Reviews
Keto Buffalo Wings
- 1 Package chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 cup hotsauce
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F I put all the wings in a bowl, drizzled the oil and salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven for 15 min per side.
- Broil on 500 degrees F for 5 minutes per side.
- While those cook, melt the butter, garlic powder and hot sauce in a saucepan.
- Once the wings are ready just toss them in a bowl with sauce