If you love buffalo flavor you’re going to go crazy over this keto, low carb buffalo chicken casserole! Tastes amazing and so simple to make!
This casserole was AMAZING and it is definitely one of my favorites. Hard to believe this is actually Keto approved because it’s so delicious!
The flavor was amazing and the sauces really went together perfectly. The buffalo sauce definitely gave it a little kick which was awesome! Definitely not a boring casserole, which is great because I always says Keto doesn’t have to be dull. There are so many food choices for a ketogenic lifestyle, bursting with amazing flavors! This will definitely be one of my go-to recipes from now on. You need to try it!
This casserole is made with cauliflower, which is one of my favorite foods now. It really does go with everything and is a great substitute for things like potatoes, rice, pasta etc. If you use it right you won’t even miss those low carb foods you are replacing. This recipe is a great example of using cauliflower really well! I love using it when its on sale and usually pick up a few when it is.
I was happy to have some of this for lunch the next day because I did have some leftovers. My kids found this a little spicy for their taste buds. It really isn’t that spicy but they don’t like any spice at all. They do love cauliflower though and often prefer it mashed instead of potatoes. I ended up making them some mashed cauliflower with butter, along with chicken as an alternate for their meal.
This is a great choice to take to a pot luck if you are wanting to take something low carb. So many people these days are trying to eat healthy, even wen they go somewhere and recipes like this make it easier.
More Pruvit & Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower cut up
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions plus more for garnish
- 1 tbs Garlic powder
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a baking dish, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until tender for 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch, green onions, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Toss rotisserie chicken with roasted cauliflower in baking dish and spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Top with cheddar and bake until cheese is completely melted and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then drizzle with ranch and garnish with green onions or chives and serve.