An AMAZING keto taco soup that your whole family will love! Perfect if you are following a ketogenic diet or just want a healthy taco soup!
If you love tacos you really need to try taco soup. This is just like tacos but it’s a tasty creamy soup that will warm you up on a cold day. This is an easy to make taco soup recipe that you will LOVE! Perfect for your ketogenic lifestyle and healthy for the kids too! Simple enough for a weekday night meal when you are in a hurry. You can have it made in 30 minutes or less.
I like to double the recipe to have leftovers for the next day at lunch! I find it tastes so much better the next day once the flavors marinate and it takes on a more intense flavor.
This is perfect, served with toasted Keto Bread for a delicious meal! You can even dip your bread in the soup, it’s so yummy!
I love following a ketogenic lifestyle. If you’re aren’t familiar with it, it’s similar to Adkins or low carb. It’s a high fat, low carb, moderate protein diet. I find it simple to follow because there are so many ideas for meals!
Keto Approved Low Carb Taco Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 10 oz cans Rotel tomatoes
- 18 oz Beef Broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Brown your ground beef, onions and garlic. Add your spices and let cook for a couple of min.
- In the meantime, cube your softened cream cheese and add it to the meat mixture and stir till melted.
- Then add your Rotel, beef broth and whipping cream, stir well and bring to a slow boil and thats it!