Low carb Stuffed Peppers that taste like sloppy Jo’s! These are a must try if you are following a ketogenic diet!
I love sloppy Jo’s but as we all know that bun is full of carbs! Here is a low carb version that is actually much better and tastes amazing!
Even my kids love keto friendly sloppy Jo’s because they love peppers and these individualized servings are fun for them to eat!
They are so easy to make and are sure to be a hit for your family too! You can use different colour peppers for these and they look amazing!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Holly Jo's Sloppy Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Bell peppers
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots chopped
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 8 oz can mild Rotel
- 1/3 cup Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Wash your peppers and cut the tops off then clean seeds out
- Grease your pan and then salt and pepper your peppers
- Bake for 35 minutes over medium heat
- Cook your ground beef, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic.
- If you have grease drain it.
- Then add the Rotel, beef broth, ketchup, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce,mustard, chili powder, cumin, and salt, mix all well and simmer for 10 min.
- Remove your peppers from the oven... stuff with mixture and ENJOY