This is a simple low carb recipes that tastes so good! The cajun spice gives it a nice flavorful kick! A healthy meal for the whole family.
This will fit into your Ketogenic meal plan nicely and will be a favourite! Very quick and easy meal to make. Great for leftovers the next day if you have any left! My whole family loves this recipe and its great with a side of veggies and mashed cauliflower topped with butter.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a sharp knife, make slits in the chicken breasts that are about 3/4 inches wide, making sure not to cut all the way down through the bottom of the chicken breast. You will have about 7 or 8 slits per chicken breast, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the spinach evenly in the slits of the chicken.
- Combine the pork rinds and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the chicken. Place the pepper jack slices in the slits of the chicken.
- Place each chicken on its own lightly greased sheet of tin foil and make a "bowl", surrounding each chicken breast. This keeps the juices contained.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove each chicken breast from its tin foil "bowl" and place on a serving dish.