Haddock chowder is what’s for lunch today! This keto meal is one of my favorite recipes and perfect for a cold winter day!
Chowder is one of my favorite meals! The creamy rich taste of haddock chowder is simply amazing! I love how chowder fits into my ketogenic lifestyle! It is a low carb, high fat meal which is perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet. It will fill you up and keep you on the right track for fat loss!
We often make all kinds of fish chowder depending on what’s in season at the time. Sometimes we buy fish on special and freeze it for when we want to make chowder. It’s a great way to do it because often times fish can be expensive during certain parts of the year, depending on where you live. I have some lobster meat in my freezer right now waiting for some Christmas chowder!
Haddock chowder is quick and easy to make. Most of the work is in the prep for it. Once you have all your ingredients ready you simply cook until your flavors marinate together. You’ll love this one and it’s perfect for the holidays as well!
More keto friendly –> RECIPES!
See more –> Keto/os lifestyle changes
- 2 pieces haddock cooked and cut up small
- 5 pieces bacon cooked
- Pink sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 dash paprika
- 1 head broccoli cooked and cut up
- 1/2 head cauliflower cooked and cut up
- 2 tbsp parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese Monterrey Jack
- 3/4 cup cheese mozzarella
- Cook haddock, bacon, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Add all ingredients to a soup pot except cheese.
- Cooked on low heat on stove until all blended and soft bubbling.
- Add cheese and cook another 10 minutes until melted in well.