Wow, garlic brussel sprouts with sausage is such an amazingly delicious quick and simple meal to make! You don’t want to miss this one!
This is so simple to make and yet so delicious! Garlic brussel sprouts with sausage is keto friendly and low carb. The flavour in this is amazing and the whole family will love it!
I have also made this without the mushrooms and with shrimp instead of sausage and it’s just as good. Feel free to make your own variation as well! Make sure you find a sauce that’s low in sugar to make this with. Many pasta sauces are full of sugar and not very healthy at all. You can also make your own home made pasta sauce by following my recipe HERE!
I love my ketogenic lifestyle and eating all these yummy foods! It’s easier then I thought it would be to follow especially with the help of Keto/os. Drinking keto/os helps control any food cravings I have and helps keep me full so that I eat less. It helped me with fat loss, gives me amazing energy and mental clarity along with a lot of other health benefits. With the combination of that and a ketogenic diet I feel great! I am able to cheat every now and then and still stay in ketosis!
Check out more of my awesome –> RECIPES
Garlic Brussel Sprouts with Sausage
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 package kielbasa sausage sliced into 1/2 pieces
- 1 carton mushrooms
- 1 can tomato sauce sugar free
- Place olive oil and minced garlic in the bottom of the pan.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half, place in pan and saute them until just tender.
- Add a couple of shakes of white wine vinegar and sliced sausage.
- Heat until warm and then add one carton of sliced mushrooms.
- Top with tomato sauce.