Keto approved pork tenderloin recipe that is moist and delicious! Easy to make and perfect for dinner any night of the week!
If you are looking for an amazing dinner idea for that pork roast you want to cook this is it! This pork roast turns out perfect every time and full of amazing flavor!
If you have never wrapped your pork in bacon you really need to give it a try! Not only does it improve the taste but it keeps the meat moist and tender. The Monterey Jack cheese and horseradish, makes this so flavorful and it a nice touch. It puts a little more flavor into the roast and it really is delicious. If you use toothpicks to hold the cheese in, just remember to remove before serving. You can use any kind of cheese for this or whatever you have on hand.
This pork roast recipe can also be done in the slow cooker. I love cooking roasts in the slow cooker because they always turn out more moist and tender then the oven. For the slow cooker, you can prepare it the same way and then place in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours. If you want to brown your bacon a little more at the end you can place it in the oven on broil for a couple of minutes. This will give it a nice crispy look. Be careful not to let it burn.
This roast is low carb and a perfect addition to your ketogenic meal plan. My family really enjoyed this and the kids asked for seconds because they liked it so much. I will definitely be making it again.
If desired you can also make dipping sauce for this, by mixing 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 to 2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder together.
Check out more ketogenic approved -> RECIPES!
Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1/2 pound pork loin
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 4 thick slices monterey jack cheese
- Cut tenderloin length wise but not all the way through.
- Spread horseradish sauce inside. Cut monterey jack cheese to fit inside tenderloin.
- Put toothpicks through tenderloin to hold the cheese inside.
- Cut bacon in half and cover tenderloin.
- Bake at 325 for 60 to 90 minutes.
- You can make dipping sauce by mixing 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 to 2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder together.