Ever try shrimp and beer? These two ingredients go together amazingly well! You need to try this recipe!
I know many of you are asking me, is this really a low carb or a keto friendly recipe? After all, beer is one of the ingredients and beer is high in carbs! The key to this recipe is to find your self a good low carb beer to use or JUST RELAX because the entire recipe only calls for a half of a cup of beer! Even if you ate the whole thing yourself it’s still pretty low carb.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! I love eating shrimp and I eat it quite frequently since I started my ketogenic lifestyle. It’s one of those foods that I just can’t seem to get enough of. And I love cooking my shrimp on the stove and adding lots of different flavors! Makes them twice as tasty!
More Keto friendly -> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Dirty Shrimp & Beer
- 2 pounds shrimp shelled and deveined
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beer low carb
- SautÃ© garlic and herbs in coconut oil until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp stirring constantly until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1-2 minutes.