A creamy dill cucumber salad that is delicious! A great way to use those garden cucumbers!
I love salad and this is one of my favorites!
More keto friendly – RECIPES
Dill Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 in medium to large tomato sliced then cutquarters
- 2 in slices onion sliced then cutquarters
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
- Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!