Curry chicken with a coconut twist! A great low carb recipe that’s Keto friendly and so yummy!
This curry chicken tastes great and has a twist of coconut. This is a great recipe for beginners to start with if you don’t cook a lot with curry.
You can switch up the ingredients by using pork or beef instead of chicken, or adding frozen peas.
This is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. My kids really liked this and was a great weekday dish! I used cauliflower rice for mine and the kids had theirs over regular rice. But they do enjoy cauliflower rice as well. If you haven’t tried it you should it’s so good and doesn’t have all those carbs that regular rice has.
This recipe is for 1 serving, I doubled it and had enough for 4 people.
This is great for anyone following a low carb meal plan and is Keto friendly. I enjoy a Ketogenic diet while taking Keto/os and this is a great addition to the menu. It’s great to be able to make a healthy dish thats quick for weekday meals. This is a winner!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- *The recipe above is for one serving. I doubled the recipe and it was more than enough for 4 people.
- Slice chicken into bite size cubes. Cook chicken in a pan with olive oil until brown. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add onions, green beans, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add coconut milk, broth and curry powder, return chicken, and mix well. Cover and let simmer on medium low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or a bed of spinach.