I finally got around to cooking the Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry and it was delicious! Tasted like Chinese food!
Check out more keto friendly RECIPES
Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- 3 medium chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 3 cups green cabbage shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!