A yummy keto friendly meatloaf the whole family is sure to love! You can get this into the oven in less then 10 minutes so it’s perfect for supper!
More Keto approved – RECIPES
Cheesy Low Carb Meatloaf
- 1.5 lbs ground beef I used 80/20 Chuck
- 12 oz mild pork sausage
- 2 cups plain pork rinds crushed
- 4oz can mild green chilies
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 8 oz monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Form into two equal sized loaves on a cookie sheet and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!