Cheesy Baked Asparagus is delicious! Perfect for kids or anyone that thinks they don’t like asparagus. This will change their minds with it’s AMAZING flavor!
Wow! This recipe is truly amazing! Even if you think you don’t like asparagus, you are going to love this! This will change your thought on how you feel about this healthy vegetable.
This is truly the best asparagus recipe EVER! Even the kids will love this, it’s that delicious! Perfect for the keto lifestyle and diabetic friendly too!
You can omit the cajon seasoning if you want but it really makes this a unique and awesome dish! Perfect to accompany any meal or even great as a snack! These are addictive!
More Pruvit & Keto friendly RECIPES
Cheesy Baked Asparagus
- 1 bunch Asparagus woody ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning optional
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, cajun seasoning and parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top.
- Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.