This recipe is to die for! All your favorite flavors infused into one amazing recipe perfect for your keto diet!
This was originally a high carb potato recipe that I use to eat sometimes. With my keto lifestyle I don’t eat like that that anymore so I converted it to a low carb recipe. The best part is, it tastes even better made this way! This is so simple to make and tastes amazing! I am quite sure you will love it!
Check out more -> RECIPES
Cheesy Bacon Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large cauliflower cut up
- 6 ounces bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425Â°F
- Placed cut up cauliflower in large pot. Fill pot with water.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove lid and turn water to medium low, simmering for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and transfer to casserole dish
- Sprinkle cauliflower with your ranch seasoning evenly and drizzle olive oil over.
- Then spread chopped bacon and cheese over cauliflower.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with chives and sour cream.