Cheeseburger Quiche is a low carb favourite from Keto Recipes! It really tastes like a cheeseburger!
This Cheeseburger Quiche recipe is awesome! It really tastes like a delicious, mouthwatering cheeseburger, except it is so much healthier and keto friendly! It’s so simple to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Makes an easy meal that the whole family will love!
You can add any additional spices you like to this, that suit your taste and you can also add or omit the hot sauce. If you like things spicy feel free to spice it up! Leftovers keep well in the fridge, if you have any left.
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 6 slices crisp bacon crumbled
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Half and Half cream or 10-12% cream
- 8 oz shredded cheese of your choice I used cheddar jack
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce optional
- Pre Heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic
- Drain beef when browned
- Mix in crumbled bacon
- Press mixture into bottom of baking dish
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- In separate bowl mix together eggs, Half and Half and Mayo. Pour mixture on top.
- Bake 40 minutes and let cool slightly and serve