If you are looking for a low carb potato salad recipe here you go! This one is delicious!
I love potato salad…but I hate all those carbs…so I made a low carb potato salad with cauliflower instead …. It was SOOOO good
This has all the great taste of a potato salad but it’s low carb! Wow! How awesome is that!
Cauliflower is a great replacement for potatoes in many recipes. You won’t even notice the difference in this one it’s that good! Perfect to take to any party or pot luck. It’s nice to have a healthy alternative. 1 cup of cauliflower is only 3 carbs vs 1 cup of potato is 37!
I love following a ketogenic lifestyle! Finding all these great low carb recipes is so much fun! And when I eat something I’m not supposed to it’s ok because my 2.1 Orange Dream Keto has my back. It keeps me in Ketosis no matter what I eat!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
- 1 head cauliflower steamed or boiled until tenderbite size pieces
- 6 boiled eggs peeled and cut up
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise use full fat
- 3 tbs mustard
- 3 tbs pickle relish
- 1/8 cup onion chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Garnish with egg slices and parsley if desired.
- Chill several hours or over night