Cauliflower Chicken Alfredo is a delicious low carb alternative to a favorite pasta dish! Easy to make and so delicious!
Check out more Keto Approved -> RECIPES
Cauliflower Chicken Alfredo
- 3 tablespoons butter or
- 1/2 lb bacon diced
- 4 large chicken legs cut up
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup red peppers
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons Green onion
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Fry cut up bacon in butter until crispy, set aside in a bowl or on a plate.
- Save the fat and sautÃ© cooked chicken and garlic in the same frying pan.
- Set aside when the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- SautÃ© the peppers and celery. Set aside.
- Add sour cream to the pan and let boil for a few minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken, peppers and celery. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat and let simmer.
- Cut up cauliflower and cook on stove top or microwave, drain well.
- Add the chicken and sauce. Stir and serve.
- Top with green onion if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!