This is a low carb and keto friendly version of beef stroganoff that tastes amazing!
I love making dishes out of zucchini noodles! Some refer to them as ‘zoodles’ Either way they are delicious! I went out and bought a $20 spiral slicer one day and it was so worth it! It works well to slice up all kind of veggies and you can make zucchini into noodle type slices or into ribbon like slices like in the picture.
Zucchini is a great low carb, keto friendly version to replace pasta noodles with. If you are following a ketogenic diet or lifestyle these are a must try. They are delicious!
I love my low carb lifestyle and drinking 2.1 Orange Dream everyday makes it so much easier to follow a low carb diet!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Beef Stroganoff on Zucchini Ribbons
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 tbs olive oil you will divide it
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 Garlic Gloves minced
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 tbs Corn starch
- Dash of Thyme
- Dash of Ground Sage
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 zucchinis
- Dice your onion and garlic and carrots...heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and the Onion to it.
- Saute while stirring until it starts to brown and turn translucent. Then add the minced garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add your carrots to the onion mix. Cook for 1 min.
- Then add your cornstarch and stir to coat well.
- Add the beef. Mix well and cook till beef is done
- Add the Beef broth and milk, lemon juice, thyme, sage, stir well add the salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly.
- While its cooking make your zucchini ribbons. I use a spiral slicer.
- Heat 2tbs of olive oil and the zucchini and season with salt and pepper.saute approx 3 min.
- Pile some zucchini on a plate and top with beef mixture.