A low carb, easy to make pizza. Use your favorite veggies (or stick with cauliflower and broccoli).
BBQ Chicken "Pizza"
Low carb keto pizza!
- 1/2 cup 2% Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup egss beaten
- 1 cup raw cauliflower grated
- 2.25 oz chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup veggies (broccoli for example)
- 3 tbsp sugar free bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine grated cauliflower, egg beaters, and cheese until mixed completely.
- Spoon mixture on prepared pan with parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to thin out the mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without the rim.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip the pizza crust over. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, maybe less. Keep an eye on it. Every oven is different.
- Spread BBQ sauce over crust. Top with chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the top. Broil until cheese is melted about 5 to 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!