These are so delicious! The perfect appetizer that is low carb and Keto friendly!
These Bacon and Cream Cheese Deviled eggs are the best you will ever taste! They are the perfect appetizer for your guest but they are also great to make for lunches on the go! They are low carb, ketogenic friendly and so good! They are a healthy snack that will fill you up!
Sometimes it can be hard to come up with low carb ideas for lunches. I find eggs are a great choice and these make them extra yummy!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Bacon & Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 4 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Yellow Prepared Mustard
- 1/2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper To Taste
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Prepare eggs. Cool and peel.
- Slice eggs lengthwise with a knife.
- Gently remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper to taste, salt, and pepper to the yolks. Mix/mash well until smooth. I used a food processor and it came out SUPER creamy.
- Scoop mixture into a pastry bag, or resealable gallon bag and fit a tip on if desired. I just used a ziploc bag. No tip required. you can simply cut a small corner of the bag off.
- Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites.
- Top with a sprinkle of paprika and crushed bacon bits.
- Best if chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.