Following a ketogenic diet and craving a cheeseburger? The solution is in! I promise you’ll love this soup and you won’t even miss the bun!
Creamy bacon cheeseburger soup is a favorite meal in our house! Everyone loves bacon cheeseburger soup and my kids think its awesome! This made enough for our family of 6, with enough leftovers for two lucky people, for lunch the next day!
This soup is full of bacon cheeseburger flavor and creamy goodness! Definitely one my most popular recipes!
Don’t worry this is keto approved and low carb. Great if you are following a ketogenic lifestyle and craving a cheeseburger. In my opinion this is even better! You won’t miss that high carb bun! Best recipe to satisfy that craving and fill you up on a cold day!
For this recipe you can pan fry your bacon but I used my Easy Oven Method. You should try it!
More Pruvit & Keto approved ->> RECIPES
See more Keto/os ->> Before and After Reviews
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- 5 slices bacon chopped up
- 12 oz ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 medium dill pickle diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Cook bacon in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 400 or until crispy.
- Place bacon on paper towel. Set aside.
- Add ground beef to a pan and cook.
- Once your ground beef is cooked transfer to a soup pot. Do not drain. Move the meat towards the edges of the pot and add 2 tbsp. of butter to the middle. Let the butter melt and then add all the spices to the butter and mix them in for about 30 seconds. You can then mix the butter mixture into the meat.
- Add beef broth and tomato paste to the pot. Then add diced pickles and and cheddar cheese.
- Once all that is mixed in you'll add your cream cheese to the pot and turn the temperature to low. Stir mixture until melted.
- Cover and cook 25-30 minutes on low.
- After 30 minutes add the heavy cream and stir in. Remove from heat.
- You can add crumbled bacon and cheese to the soup while in the pot or add to the top after place soup in individual bowls for a nice presentation.