Steak lettuce wraps are keto approved, low carb and delicious! Full of yummy flavor and perfect for an amazing lunch or dinner!
These are fantastic! So quick and easy to make and yet they taste like you spent a long time int he kitchen preparing! Feel free to add any toppings you like to these. As long as you have a large iceberg lettuce leaves, you can fill these up quite a bit! These have a it of a kick to them for flavor but aren’t too spicy! A great low carb meal then is also perfect of you are following a ketogenic diet.
More keto friendly ->> RECIPES!
See more ->> Keto/os lifestyle changes
Steak Lettuce Wraps
- 1/2 pound steak thinly cut
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 tbs red onion optional
- 4 tbs pickled hot peppers
- 1/4 cup cheese shredded
- 3 tbs chipotle mayo
- Cook steak strips 2 minutes each side on the stove top. Remove from heat.
- Assemble wraps by placing, ingredients in lettuce cups. Top with chipotle mayo and enjoy!