Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is back by popular demand! This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes!
I love using my slow cooker year round, but especially in the colder months. It always fills the house with the amazing aroma of food cooking which I love!
This is a fantastic recipe to make because I always seem to have some chicken breasts in my freezer and this is a great way to use them. I am always looking for good keto chicken recipes! This recipe has lots of flavor and it’s low carb, which is perfect if you are following a ketogenic lifestyle. You can serve this as is or over a bed of spinach. Leftovers can be made into lettuce wraps the next day for a quick lunch.
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
More info about -> KETO/OS!
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken..
- 1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 14.5 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot or slow cooker.
- Place peppers and onions and garlic on top
- Sprinkle the basil, oregano, thyme and sea salt
- Pour stewed tomatoes with juice over all
- Cook on low for 6 hours.