If you feel like spicing up your meal, this is the recipe to make! The combination of Italian sausage and jalapeÃ±os is mind blowing!
These are great for a Ketogenic or low carb meal plan. They are so flavorful! People think when you are trying to eat healthy that you have to eat bland salads all day but that’s just not true. There are so many low carb foods that are delicious and you wouldn’t even guess you could lose weight eating this way. Following a Ketogenic diet is easier then most people think. This is just one example of a favorite that can really take flavor to the next level. No more bland foods in my healthy diet!
These are great to take to a party as well. They’re so good on a Friday night with a low carb beer. A great alternative to chips or other high carb snacks. And any party you take them to will be a big hit! They are so good!
If you want to make them more filling you can wrap some bacon around them as well and then they are really tasty!
These can also be made with bell peppers as an alternative. Different coloured peppers are great for presentation. If you decide to use peppers instead you can make the sausage stuffing a bit spicier to jazz it up.
These are great the next day as well. If you find them really spicy you may find them not as spicy the next day. Many people make these ahead of time for this reason.
When you make these make sure you wear gloves to cut up the Jalapenos, remove the seeds and de-vein them.
“They are a family favorite! We make them often and there are never any leftovers”
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Sausage Stuffed JalapeÃ±os
- 1 Lb Italian sausage (or regular pork)
- 8 Oz cream cheese softened
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Lb JalapeÃ±os halved lengthwise and de-veined
- 1 Green onion finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown.
- Drain grease.
- In a bowl mix sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each jalapeÃ±o half.
- Arrange halves in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.