This is so yummy and delicious! I love these veggies and done this way with spices is so flavorful! You need to try this healthy dish.
This is a fantastic way to do up a low carb/high fat vegetable dish and it tastes amazing! My kids love their veggies done this way and really enjoy eating them. The bacon grease is the secret ingredient that actually makes this taste incredible! Bacon grease might seem really unhealthy to you, but did you know that following a ketogenic diet is actually a high fat diet? There are so many benefits to following a ketogenic diet. You can google it to see all the studies that have been done on the subject. There are so many health benefits to this lifestyle that most people don’t even know about! It’s actually quite interesting.
A ketogenic diet (low carb, high fat) is what I personally have been following for about two years now. A ketogenic lifestyle, along with drinking Orange Dream Keto/os every day, has given me fantastic results! Lots of energy, better memory and no more brain fog! I have also experienced fat loss, reduced inflammation and more!
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Roasted Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Onions
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut broccoli florets from stalk (I leave as much stalk on the floret as possible).
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Cut onion into medium sized chunks. Mix all veggies in a bowl with the bacon grease and spices.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 30 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly and serve immediately.