Another yummy low carb dessert that is so simple to make! Topped with whipped cream these are heavenly!
As always I love my low carbs snacks and these are no exception. They are delicious and ketogenic friendly. These are so easy to make they are perfect for a quick dessert, even for the kids! They are also diabetic friendly and sugar free.
Since I started following a ketogenic diet my life has really changed. I have lost weight and feel so much better about myself. I also started drinking Keto/os which is a Ketone supplement. It allows me to follow a ketogenic diet much more easier. The best part about Keto/os is it gives me an abundance of energy and sharp focus like I have never experienced before in my life! It’s truly magical. Even my kids are drinking Keto/os. They drink the Orange Creamsicle caffeine free version and love it! We are truly blessed to have found such an amazing product!
Read more of my –> RECIPES
Read more about –>> Keto/os
Low Carb Pumpkin Bites
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tsp liquid stevia
- 2 cups pure pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whip the cream cheese in a mixer.
- Add eggs and whip until combined with cream cheese.
- Add pumpkin.
- Add the spices, liquid stevia and vanilla.
- Spray your muffin pan and spoon in.
- Bake at 350 for 28-35 min.
- Let cool for a bit and then loosen around the edges and finish cooling.
- Top with real whip cream