WOW! Now these were divine, check out what Aunt Sondra made!! Just like a loaded baked potato but it’s deviled eggs.
More – Keto Recipes
Loaded Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs hard-boiled cooled and halved
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp relish
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika salt and pepper to taste
- Transfer egg yolks from halves to mixing bowl & combine with remaining ingredients.
- Add the sour cream last & use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
- Spoon yolk mixture into halves and a sprinkle of paprika.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!