A delicious avocado dip for veggies that’s also great for low carb sandwiches and lettuce wraps! Amazing flavor and taste!
More Keto Approved – RECIPES
Keto Avocado Lime Salad Dressing & Dip
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt and pepper to your preference
- Remove the largest stems from cilantro, but leave most of the stems because they are full of flavor. Chop very coarsely.
- Peel and seed the avocado. Add the avocado, cilantro and garlic to blender first. Pulse those a few times then add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- You can adjust consistency with the heavy cream, if you want to use as a dressing and don't like it thick.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!