This eggplant lasagna only has five ingredients. It is super easy to make and delicious!
If you are looking for an amazing low carb or keto friendly lasagna you need to try this recipe. Loads of flavor and you can add some extra spices to make this recipe your own and more spicy if you wish. This is so easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
Just make sure to choose a low carb Marinara sauce to use. Many that you find at the store are high in sugar and carbs so you really have to read the labels.
More Keto friendly ->> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Easy Eggplant Lasagna
- 2 large large eggplants
- 1-2 lbs of lean ground beef or chicken or turkey
- 1 large block Marble cheese
- 1 small tub Ricotta cheese
- 1 bottle low carb Marinara sauce
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise, brush oil on both sides and place on a cookie sheet, sprinkle a dab of sea salt over them and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes, while the eggplant is in the oven, brown and drain the meat (If necessary) and shred the cheese.
- In a glass casserole dish, spread a thin layer of marinara on the bottom,Mix the remaining marinara with the browned meat, then put a layer of eggplant, spread ricotta cheese over eggplant, then a layer of meat mix, then shredded cheese... continue layers until all used.
- Put in the oven at 350 until cheese has started to brown. Serve and enjoy!!!