This are the best roasted tomatoes ever! A great Keto friendly snack you’ll love!
These are soooo amazing!! I love making these for a delicious snack but they also make an awesome side dish! My kids love these too! They are so tasty and a real treat!
I love following a ketogenic lifestyle! All these great foods are so amazing and I never get bored of eating like this! My drink, Keto/os helps me feel full and takes away cravings so it’s so easy to stay on track. I love all the benefits as well, like the added energy, reduced inflammation and mental clarity, just to name a few.
More Keto friendly – RECIPES
See more Keto/os lifestyle changes – HERE!
Balsamic Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Dry Onions Chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a Ziploc bag.
- Let sit for 2 - 4 hours. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Heat oven at 350 and cook for 30 minutes.