Tips and instructions to mix KETO OS and Keto Max. Keto approved plan for weight loss and success!
Congratulations on ordering Keto OS!
Here are some instructions for mixing your Keto and getting started on the right track.
If you haven’t ordered Keto yet you can order here
How Do I Track My Keto/os Order and Print a Receipt
You can easily track your order of Keto/os once it shipped by logging in HERE
Once logged in go to order history to print and view your receipt, as well as track your order.
Can I Upgrade from a Customer to a Pruvit Promoter Account?
It is FREE to become a Pruvit Promoter! You can upgrade at any time.
To upgrade to a promoter account click HERE
Becoming a Pruvit promoter has many benefits such as the ability to earn free product, rewards and commissions paid out monthly and weekly. When you sign up as a Pruvit Promoter you will get 3 free websites and free training. There is no obligation to sell anything and there are no minimum quotas. We have lots of fun helping people change their lives and reach their goals!
When you join Pruvit through my link you get access to free websites, company training calls daily, Pruvit product calls by medical experts and business calls by the CEO. You also get lots of support from me and my team! I would love to have you join my team and we will teach you how to earn income from home!
How Do I Mix and Drink My Keto/os? Is 1/2 serving of Keto/os Effective?
- Start with a half packet (or half scoop if you got the tub) for the first 1-2 days, better to start with half a serving since this is new to your body.
- You can also try 1/2 packet in the morning and 1/2 packet in the afternoon. If you find this is too much start with 1/4 packet or serving.
- Everyone is different. If you are NOT looking for fat loss or weight loss half a serving can be just as effective for some people.
- Mix 1/2 packet with 10-20oz (more or less as desired) of water (and ice) and shake. More or less water will effect the taste. So if you like it sweeter use less water. I will stress that ice makes your Keto taste amazing! Don’t skip the ice.
- Drink SLOWLY over 30-60 minutes. Do not gulp this down quickly! Your body needs time to absorb Keto properly. Drinking your Keto slowly allows your body to absorb it properly.
- Stay hydrated! So many people are dehydrated and don’t even realize it! One of the most important things you can do is drink lots of water!
- You should increase to a full packet or serving as tolerated. You can also drink a second serving of Keto/os in the afternoon or evening.
What can I Mix with Keto OS and Keto Max?
Check out -> Keto OS Drink Recipes
Some Quick Tips on What It Will Feel Like to Experience Keto
Mastering Fat Loss With Keto/os – Tips For Fat Loss
What Foods Should I Eat While Taking Keto OS if Looking for Fat Loss?
The wonderful thing about taking exogenous ketones via KETO//OS is that you can experience the benefits of ketones without diet modification. Even those who don’t change a thing, will still experience the benefits. However, it is encouraged that you slowly begin to follow a lower carbohydrate diet, and enhance your body’s ability to utilize.
Over 8 days, follow the 8 steps in the N8tive OS-Zone to get you on the right track for fat loss:
- Take Keto/os 2 times a day:
Take your first serving of KETO/os between 6-9am and your second serving between 1-4pm. (You can build up to two full servings a day – usually by the 3-5th day you can start)
- Drink more water:
Try to drink 1/2 to 1 ounce of water per lb of body weight.(Min. 10 – 8oz. glasses of water)
- Eliminate refined sugars:
Stay away sugary foods and drink(No soft drinks)
- Eliminate flour, wheats and grains:
No gluten – Stick to leafy greens for sources of carbohydrates.
- Increase your healthy fats:
Drink KETO Kreme, which has healthy fats, with your tea or coffee in the morning. You can also drink Keto Kreme with unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- Have your first meal between 11am and 1pm:
Limit yourself to 100 grams of carbs a day.(Make them healthy carbs – leafy greens are the best)If you are ambitious and you want to use a KetoLife guide line, here is a simple guideline:
Stay within a % fat/protein/carb ratio:
Beginners and Athletes: 65% Fats / 25% Protein / 10% Carbs
Advanced Ketogenic Life: 80% Fats / 15% Protein / 5% Carbs
- Eat your last meal before 8pm:
If you absolutely need to eat after, make sure it is fat only.
- Move your body more and get good quality sleep:
Workout, run, walk, do pushups, take the stairs, walk the golf course etc. Try to get to sleep before 11:00 p.m. for 8 days.
For more details on what to eat when you are following a ketogenic diet, check out my KETO FOOD LIST!
The Path To Better Health Through Taking Keto-OS & Adopting HFLC Lifestyle
Combining Keto-OS product with a High Fat Low Carb Diet exponentially increases the effectiveness; whether your goals are weight loss, to ideally live a healthier life, or athletic performance.
Take the product
- Take the product in the morning and wait until you are hungry but don’t wait longer than 3 hours. (You can start with 1/2 pack and work up to a full pack from there.)
- If you workout in the morning take 1/2 pack 30 minutes before workout and if you stomach is doing well start drinking the rest at the beginning of the workout.
The rest of the day
- See if you can wait to eat first meal between 11-1. (have a fatty snack ready).
- Plan on 2-3 meals plus an optional Fatty Snack.
- You can have a second Keto/os serving in the afternoon or evening to help control food cravings.
Win the morning
- Have N8ive Coffee or tea by using Keto Kreme Mix coffee or tea with Keto Kreme (can use almond or coconut milk in place of coffee)
Enjoy the Keto Journey – Keys To Success
A big part of this process is healing your body not all progress is measured by the scale depending on how much damage has been done to your body it can take months or even years to fully heal it. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the journey to getting healthy. Recognize every win and look for all the positive changes in your life in addition to weight loss, these are the reasons you will stick with this life style and create a healthier you.
Keys for success:
- Do not take Keto-OS with food. Take it as a meal replacement or in between meals.
- Throw away your scale. Fat loss is measured in inches so use a measuring tape to track your progress.
- Walk for at least 20-60 minutes in the morning.
- All meals should be consumed between 11am and 8 pm.
- If necessary to eat after 8pm eat a Fat Bomb. (RECIPE)
- You can have and additional 1/2 to 1 serving of Keto OS in the afternoon to prevent bingeing.
- You can also have a Keto Kreme in the afternoon.
- Buy coconut oil and use it to cook veggies in.
- Use more fats like butter from grass fed cows, olive oil, ghee, duck fat, MCT oil.
- Buy MCT oil put a teaspoon in the Keto OS, add to your salads and fish or coffee.
- Check your calorie goals to make sure you are not eating to many calories.
- It can take one to seven days for your body to adjust to consuming fat as its primary fuel source.
- If you experience any headaches or tiredness increase your salt intake by adding some Celtic Sea Salt to your water.
Plateaus with Keto OS
Plateaus are a part of the process. As your body is changing and healing there will be times when your weight loss can be stalled for a week to ten days. Do not be alarmed or frustrated it happens to everyone. The first plateau generally occurs around week 3. Do not worry unless weight loss stalls for more than 10 days.
Tips for plateau breaking
- Re-examine Macros/make sure you are sticking close to them every day.
- You may need to lessen your protein and or carb intake.
- Make sure you are getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- If you are aggressively exercising make sure you are eating enough calories to avoid entering a starvation state.
- Carb loading: After one month you can experiment with a carb reload day.
- A carb reload day is a day where Men eat anywhere form 300-600 grams of carbs and women eat 200-300 grams of carbs
- This helps your body reset and can break plateaus, the goal is to shock your body with glucose to re-stimulate the weight loss process.
- Keep in mind you need to decrease your fat intake these days so your total calories don’t increase.
- Carb reload days can be done every 7-14 days.
- You may gain weight on the scale for 3-7 days, disregard the scale.
- If you are not at your ideal weight start carb loading after 3 pm.
- If you are close to your ideal weight you can do it spread out over the whole day.
Have Questions? Click live chat at the bottom of the screen!
KETO OS ships to the US, Canada, and Australia!
Referrer code skinnydrink (all one word)
If you are looking to order Keto Kreme you can order here:
Become a Pruvit promoter and earn Pruvit Bucks to earn Pruvit coupon codes to spend on keto products! Last month I earned over $300 in free Keto products!
Email any questions to [email protected]
Keto OS Frequently Asked Questions:
What is KETO OS? How does it work?
- More info about–>> KETO OS and KETO MAX
Which KETO formula is the best one to purchase?
- If you are having trouble deciding which version of Keto/os is right for you, please see my article here where I compare the different formulas – Comparing Keto/os Products
What kind of diet should I follow when I’m taking KETO OS?
- The wonderful thing about taking exogenous ketones via KETO OS is that you can experience the benefits of ketones without diet modification. Even those who don’t change a thing, will still experience the benefits. However, it is encouraged that you slowly begin to follow a lower carbohydrate diet, and enhance your body’s ability to utilize.
Is KETO OS Gluten Free?
Is KETO OS Dairy Free?
- No we have a small amount of dairy around 3grams that we use to plate the MCT powder in our 2.1 Orange Dream version of KETO OS.
- However, our 3.0 Chocolate Swirl and Max Maui Punch are both dairy free!
Is KETO OS Vegan?
- Although our KETO OS 2.1 Orange Dream version is not vegan….our 3.0 Chocolate Swirl and Max Maui Punch are vegan!
What is the Source of Caffeine?
- Caffeine Hydrous.
- All formulas of KETO OS and KETO MAX also have a caffeine free version.
What is a Kan? What are OTG Packs?
- A Kan is a 30 serving tub with a scoop
- OTG packets are On The Go Packets, which are individual serving packets of KETO OS. They are prepackaged for convenience.
What is Smart ship?
- Smart ship option ships you product every 30 days and gives you a 10% discount when you order it this way.
- Choose ‘today and smartship’ to save 10% on your order and future smartship orders.
- Choose ‘today only’ to pay regular price and receive a ONE time order.
- Smart ship can be cancelled at any time.
How Do I change or cancel my smart ship order?
- Login to your Prüvit DashboardFrom here you will see on the left side of the page a box with your Smart Ship information displayed. You will see: “My Smart Ship.” If you don’t have an active Smart Ship, you will be able to set one up from here.If you have an active Smart Ship, you will have three options:
1. Cancel Smart Ship
2. Edit Payment or Shipping
3. Change Products
- To change the products, you will be taken to the cloud office store where you will be able to select the products you would like receive monthly. You will need to check out completely to make sure the change is effective for your next Smart Ship shipment. Confirm that the changes have taken place by refreshing your home page and confirming your Smart Ship changes on left hand side of your screen.
I just ordered. How do I track my shipment of KETO OS and print a receipt?
- Login to your Prüvit Dashboard
- Click ‘Manage’ then select ‘Order History’ from the dropdown menu. If you click on the print icon on the left side of the page next to the invoice number, you will be able to view your receipt with a detailed breakdown of charges and print them if you wish. Once your order ships, your tracking number will be listed in this section as well and can be tracked by clicking the little truck icon. 🚚
How Do I upgrade to become a Pruvit Promoter?
- Login to your Prüvit Dashboard and click upgrade to promoter on the home page.
What are BHB Salts and where do they come from?
- BHB is found in nature in many foods including eggs and milk. Salts are acids and bases bound by ionic bonds. Salt is a chemistry term used to describe a specific type of chemical compound. Technically, they are defined as ionic compounds formed by the neutralization of an acid and a base. They consist of positively charged and negatively charged components, which typically dissociate in water or water-based solutions (such as blood). In lay terminology, we call table salt, which is actually sodium chloride (NaCl) “salt,” but it is just one of many chemical compounds which are defined as salts.
- The “BHB salt” is simply a compound that consists of sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), and the ketone body β-hydroxybutyrate. In the Keto OS product package, these individual components are being held together by ionic bonds; however, when you eat the product, it is absorbed into the blood where it dissociates into free Na+, K+, and BHB since it is a water-based solution. Thus, consuming the product directly and immediately puts ketones into your blood.
- Ketones are naturally slightly acidic, so the combination of BHB with sodium acts as a bit of a buffer to this acidity. Ketones will also naturally act as a diuretic, so you lose salt, potassium calcium and magnesium, and it is generally encouraged to increase sodium intake with ketones. The addition of sodium to the product will replenish this salt loss.
What’s the difference between taking KETO OS and taking raspberry ketones?
- There is a significant difference between KETO OS and raspberry ketones. The name for Raspberry ketones is quite misleading, as this is not a ketone supplement and is not related in any way to ketones, the ketogenic diet or nutritional ketosis. Raspberry ketones are natural substances that give raspberries their sweet scent and flavor, and to a lesser degree blackberries, cranberries and kiwis. The current raspberry ketone supplements on the market are generally synthetically made, as natural raspberry ketones are extremely expensive. They have been promoted as the next best thing on the weight loss market, however research does not support it for this use.
How can I order KETO OS samples or 5 day experience packs?
- Purchase -> KETO OS Experience Packs
More Keto approved –> RECIPES
See more info about -> KETO/OS!
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are those of the author. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide individual medical advice. Material found herein is not intended as, and does not substitute for, a personalized doctor-patient relationship.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Prüvit products are not intended to diagnose prevent treat or cure any disease. If you are under medical supervision for any allergy, disease, taking prescription medications or you are breastfeeding contact your medical provider before adding any new supplements to your daily regimen.